Dec 11, 2008, 4:52 PM
We are pleased to announce the Spring 2009 Release. |
· A more attractive and responsive staff GUI, click here for an early preview.
· Support for "common fields" that appear above all tabs, see the above flash demo for an example.
· Support for embedded dynamic searches.
For example, if your staff want to see all the other tickets or emails submitted by the same user
within an existing ticket/email, you will be able to setup such an embedded search result in a couple
of minutes. The search is termed "dynamic" because the search parameters dynamically reflect the current record.
Like all EW core functionality, this is a very general facility that can equally be applied to showing all
tickets or emails from the same company.
· Integration with MS Exchange for the automatic synchonisation of contacts and calendar events
· Quick Books integration
· Improved performance and scalability (a dual Xeon system will support over twice as many logins per second)
· A generalized External System Adapter that allows third party developers to develop synchronization
between EnterpriseWizard and any third party software or file by writing a very modest amount of code
in their choice of language.
· Support for Google Gadgets in the staff home page